This is the same point made above by R Ginsburgh, “All reality is simply He Himself.” From this vantage point, we could even suggest that the offended person’s unconscious ‘need’ preceded the course of action and required an offender to appear as agent, ultimately to bring both to a greater awareness of God.
- 22-27 Sep: A2/3: Love and Suffering: Strange Attractions and Symbols in Relationships.
- 29 Sep-04 Oct: A4/3: The Katabasis: Disintegration and the Rupture into Maturity.
- 13-21 Oct: Shaman 1: Living the DreamingBody.
- 27 Oct-01 Nov: Therapeia 3: Irregularity, Presence and the Beauty of Impermanence.
- 03-08 November: A6/4: The Pleasure Between Anima and Animals.
- 17-20 Nov: Healing Fictions: Living Your Own Mythology.
- 20-25 Nov: A2/4: Endless Beginners: Body Wisdom, Mythology and the End of Therapy.
- 01-06 Dec: A4/4: Snake of a Thousand Heads: Archetypal Medicine and the Folly of Health.
- 15-20 Dec: K3i: Imagination and Erotic Practice: The Sacred Arts.