“The repentant sinner should strive to do good with the same faculties with which he sinned…. With whatever part of the body he sinned, he should now engage in good deeds. If his feet had run to sin, let them now run to the performance of the good. If his mouth had spoken falsehood, let it now be opened in wisdom. Violent hands should now open in charity…. The troublemaker should now become a peacemaker” (Rabbi Jonah Gerondi, thirteenth century).
- 22-27 Sep: A2/3: Love and Suffering: Strange Attractions and Symbols in Relationships.
- 29 Sep-04 Oct: A4/3: The Katabasis: Disintegration and the Rupture into Maturity.
- 13-21 Oct: Shaman 1: Living the DreamingBody.
- 27 Oct-01 Nov: Therapeia 3: Irregularity, Presence and the Beauty of Impermanence.
- 03-08 November: A6/4: The Pleasure Between Anima and Animals.
- 17-20 Nov: Healing Fictions: Living Your Own Mythology.
- 20-25 Nov: A2/4: Endless Beginners: Body Wisdom, Mythology and the End of Therapy.
- 01-06 Dec: A4/4: Snake of a Thousand Heads: Archetypal Medicine and the Folly of Health.
- 15-20 Dec: K3i: Imagination and Erotic Practice: The Sacred Arts.