The connection between ‘breath’, ‘wind’ and ‘spirit’ is understood as common in many cultures. Several languages connect our personal life-force (spirit or soul) with our breathing and with the movement of air in the world around us. In Chinese the word is ‘chi’, in Sanskrit, ‘prana’, in Greek, ‘pneuma’ and in Hebrew ‘ruach’.
- 22-27 Sep: A2/3: Love and Suffering: Strange Attractions and Symbols in Relationships.
- 29 Sep-04 Oct: A4/3: The Katabasis: Disintegration and the Rupture into Maturity.
- 13-21 Oct: Shaman 1: Living the DreamingBody.
- 27 Oct-01 Nov: Therapeia 3: Irregularity, Presence and the Beauty of Impermanence.
- 03-08 November: A6/4: The Pleasure Between Anima and Animals.
- 17-20 Nov: Healing Fictions: Living Your Own Mythology.
- 20-25 Nov: A2/4: Endless Beginners: Body Wisdom, Mythology and the End of Therapy.
- 01-06 Dec: A4/4: Snake of a Thousand Heads: Archetypal Medicine and the Folly of Health.
- 15-20 Dec: K3i: Imagination and Erotic Practice: The Sacred Arts.