The connection between ‘breath’, ‘wind’ and ‘spirit’ is understood as common in many cultures. Several languages connect our personal life-force (spirit or soul) with our breathing and with the movement of air in the world around us. In Chinese the word is ‘chi’, in Sanskrit, ‘prana’, in Greek, ‘pneuma’ and in Hebrew ‘ruach’.
- January 19-24: A3/1: Dreaming in Blue: Creative Dialogues
- February 05-10: K3 Kintsugi: The Golden Repair
- February 16-21:A5/1: Longing Speaks Louder Than Words
- February 23-28: Kabbalah: The Work of Creation
- March 04-07: Inner Lovers: Anima/Animus
- March 14-21: Alchemy 2: The Perversion of Nature
- March 23-28: A4/3: Katabasis: Disintegration and Rapture