The connection between ‘breath’, ‘wind’ and ‘spirit’ is understood as common in many cultures. Several languages connect our personal life-force (spirit or soul) with our breathing and with the movement of air in the world around us. In Chinese the word is ‘chi’, in Sanskrit, ‘prana’, in Greek, ‘pneuma’ and in Hebrew ‘ruach’.
- October 10-11 & 17-18: Therapeia 3ii: The Psychology of Creativity
- October 20-25: A2/4: Endless Beginners: Body as Imagination
- October 26-November 01: The Hero Revisined: Journey Without Goal.
- November 03-08: A4/4: Archetypal Medicine: Snake of a Hundred Heads
- November 14-20: Alchemy 1: The Marriage of Heaven and Earth.
- December 08-13: Creativity 1: Imagination & Inspiration
- December 15-20: K3 Kintsugi: The Golden Repair
- January 09-16: Alchemy 2: The Perversion of Nature
- January 19-24: A3/1: Dreaming in Blue: Creative Dialogues
- January 26-31: A4/3: Katabasis: Disintegration and Rapture
- February :A5/1: Longing Speaks Louder Than Words