The words ‘heal’, ‘health’, ‘whole’ and ‘holy’ are all connected in English. [ref: hale (1), whole, heal, hail, hallow, holiday (=holy day), holy. The Concise Dictionary of English Etymology. Walter Skeat. Wordsworth Editions Ltd. UK. 1993.]
- May 15-16: Th 21.2a: Desire and the Limits of Reflection
- June 05-06: Th 21.2b: Love, Suffering and Pleasure.
- June 22-27: Creativity3: Poetry and Motion
- July 17-18: Living Your Own Mythology
- August 03-08: A3.3: Our Father: Violence, Sex and Religion.
- August 10-15: A5.3: Polytheistic Identity and Memory.
- August 21-28: Kadeisha 1: Tantra, Taoism and Sacred Sex.