The connection between ‘breath’, ‘wind’ and ‘spirit’ is understood as common in many cultures. Several languages connect our personal life-force (spirit or soul) with our breathing and with the movement of air in the world around us. In Chinese the word is ‘chi’, in Sanskrit, ‘prana’, in Greek, ‘pneuma’ and in Hebrew ‘ruach’.
- May 15-16: Th 21.2a: Desire and the Limits of Reflection
- June 05-06: Th 21.2b: Love, Suffering and Pleasure.
- June 22-27: Creativity3: Poetry and Motion
- July 17-18: Living Your Own Mythology
- August 03-08: A3.3: Our Father: Violence, Sex and Religion.
- August 10-15: A5.3: Polytheistic Identity and Memory.
- August 21-28: Kadeisha 1: Tantra, Taoism and Sacred Sex.